Thursday 7 January 2010

No school again today, so some of us were having fun in the snow!


Kierryn, Rhys and Ben had a wonderful time and even gave me a go on their sled.

I'm glad there isn't a picture of me with my head in a hedge and only one shoe on!
I'm only sorry I didn't get a video clip of Kierryn's mum and Rhys's mum flying down the slope like it was the Cresta Run.

You really got up some speed on that sled boys!



I know you must be missing language and maths lessons, but don't worry, this pesky snow won't last for long!



I hope the rest of you have had a good time over the last few days. Make the most of it, these 'snow days' don't happen very often.
If you have any photos of yourselves in the snow, give them to me on a memory stick and I will put them on the blog for us all to enjoy. (Alex, I think I still have your memory stick, sorry!)

1 comment:

  1. HA HA BOYS!! me charlie,frankie jnna and jess milsom went sledging and we ended up goin at the speed at light into a wall he he!

    from Shannon .x

    ReplyDelete