Tuesday 14 September 2010

Today the children were developing their ability to use different levels within a sequence.

They used their NUMBER SKILLSto work out the timing of their groups.

THINKING SKILLS andCOMMUNICATION SKILLS were used to work out and tell each partner what they had to do to be successful.


I.C.T. SKILLS were used to enhance performance with the use of the digital camera to analyse the quality of the actions.


Partners gave each other targets for next week.
Can they achieve them?







3 comments:

  1. Hi Mr Williams

    I loved PE

    Charlotte.t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I saw the pictures and I like the PE lessons

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sir my mum,dad and brother/danyell wants to know if you won the rugby match against Beddau
    tell me in school if you did. maths homework was easy i got home and did it straight away i finished the work bfore my mum got home from work but forgot to bring it in today/monday see you in school and if you did lose the match you probably wont tell me but i'll ask anyway

    from

    BEXS :) :) :) :) :) :) :)_!!!!!

    ReplyDelete