Tuesday 11 May 2010




Today we continued with our research into short stories with flashbacks.

We watched 'The Piano' again and discussed how the film is broken up into sections.














We then had to sit with our backs to the screen and simply listen to the music.
We had to describe how the music made us feel and how it provided a stimulus for our own personal memories.


J8 came up with some very mature and sensible ideas.



"The music is very emotional and makes me feel quite sad."


"It reminds me of sitting in my Gran's front garden with my Grandad who died."

"The faster music reminds me of playing on my bike."

"It reminds me of playing the piano for my Grandad before he died."

"It reminds me of how I felt when my baby brother was born."

"It makes me think of the Spirit of Christmas."

"The last section reminds me of the end of the year."

No comments:

Post a Comment