Friday 1 October 2010


Today we continued with our ELECTRIC CARS.

We had to produce carefully annotated designs, using measuring skills.

We looked at the resources that we will be given.



We thought about how we will assemble our car and how we will get it to move.


We made sketches of how we will assemble our car.

I'm sorry that some of the pictures are the wrong way around, I couldn't see them properly on my computer before I loaded them......and now I'm off to watch COME DINE WITH ME.











3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the posts see you on monday miss Davis from Harry m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see the pictures now im of to cubs from Harry m

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had real fun D.T lesson I am looking forward to the race



    From

    Emily McC
    xxx

    ReplyDelete